This winter has been a barrage of different major storms across the country. At Midwest Laboratories we feel fortunate to be located in the middle of the country, (Omaha, Nebraska). We keep in close contact with our shipping couriers: UPS, FedEx, Spee-Dee and Contracted Companies. Typically, most samples are received before 11.00am. We have worked hard with our couriers to establish time frames that help us maintain our current turnaround times.
It should be stated, Midwest Laboratories is always open during regular business days regardless of the weather conditions. If you are ever wondering about the status of your sample analysis, consider downloading the Midwest Laboratories App for Android and Apple Devices.
Do you need bid information for an upcoming analysis project? Consider taking a couple of minutes and submitting your bid information online.
It’s never too early to order supplies for your upcoming analysis project? Consider submitting a supply order today. Speak to a Midwest Laboratories Representative for more information.
At Midwest Laboratories, we continue to work hard to provide you with first-rate analytical and customer service. I would invite you and encourage you to talk to one of the members of our client services team and have your questions answered in a prompt manner.
Stay warm and safe this winter,
- Contact Us – Need Answers/Contact a Representative
- Open a New Account Today – New Account Link
- Call for Quicker Answers – 402-334-7770
- Submit a Question (After Hours) Online Form
- New shipping option for clients. Learn more about FedEx. Now clients can choose from FedEx, UPS and Spee-Dee, (Available in some areas)
- First-Time Visitors Go here and check out this section
- Analysis Reference Guide – Go here to find the analysis you are looking for in fewer clicks
- Pay your invoice online Go here and submit payment through our secured payment gateway.
- Important FedEx Information – When dialing 1-800-GoFedEx, please follow these instructions to avoid delays.
- Soil Health Testing – Know the facts and look at a sample report.
- Interpreting Soil Analysis Results – Get a copy of this document and understand the information contained in your soil reports.
- Client Feedback – Have a Suggestion? Please consider sharing.
News affecting Clients
- You have a question that needs quick attention after hours. – Please fill out this form.
- Need Pricing and Analysis Information for a Special Project? – Please fill out this form and you will receive the information you need with respect to analysis and price.
- Food Clients check out the most current newsletter – Midwest Laboratories Food Laboratory Newsletter – Fall 2015
- Pet Treat | Home-baked Treat Producers – We can help you get your product to market and provide you with important information about your food product. Find out more by submitting your questions to our food lab personnel. Email: email@example.com
Picture Source: GraphicStock