Hopefully, temperatures in your area are warming up. Many parts of the country have received an abundance of rain where other areas are still dry. This is the time of year when growers are getting ready for local food markets and community gardens are really taking off. In addition, many food producers are making changes with respect to upcoming FSMA regulations.
Short on Time and Need a Quick Answer – ((Contact Us Today))
Featured Analysis: Plants and Food
Food Testing is becoming increasingly popular area for food producers. The food lab is growing in the areas of GMO Testing, Protein, Calorie and Allergen Testing. If you have food-related questions, contact Erin Smith | Midwest Laboratories Food Manager
- Get the Mobile App Today for Android and Apple Devices – Follow your analysis upon receipt and view reports from your mobile device. Learn more about Midwest Mobile App Today.
- Check out Redesigned Blog Site – Stay in touch with the latest information affecting our clients. Blog.Midwestlabs.com
- Open a New Account Today – New Account Link
- Need Bid Pricing? – Please take a few minutes and complete our Bid Request Form.
- (New in June) GMO Analysis Learn more about GMO Analysis | GMO Analysis for Corn, Soybean and Alfalfa) Ask Questions – Please take a minute and send us your question on our Client Inquiry Page.
- Call for Quicker Answers – 402-334-7770 – Call today and talk to a “live person”.
- Food Testing – Find out more about pet treats, shelf life testing and calorie counts/nutritional labels.
- Soil Health Testing – Learn more about Midwest Laboratories Soil Health Analysis and Haney Test in these publications
- Learn how soil and plant testing can help maximize your yields. (Utilizing Laboratory Analyses to Maximize Yield)
- Manure Testing – Learn more about analysis and sampling supplies.
- New! Submit a Question (After Hours) Online Form
Have a Great June!
~Brent Pohlman | Marketing Director