Just released 10/19/2015 – Midwest Laboratories Food Laboratory Newsletter – Fall 2015
That time of year for soil sampling, quality analysis checking and planning for 2016. If you have questions about analysis for today or in the future, please contact a representative at Midwest Laboratories.
Get Answers Today!
- Contact Us – Need Answers/Contact a Representative
- Open a New Account Today – New Account Link
- Call for Quicker Answers – 402-334-7770
- Submit a Question (After Hours) Online Form
- New shipping option for clients. Learn more about FedEx. Now clients can choose from FedEx, UPS and Spee-Dee, (Available in some areas)
- First-Time Visitors Go here and check out this section
- Analysis Reference Guide – Go here to find the analysis you are looking for in fewer cliecks.
Fall Soil Testing
Fall Soil Checklist – Check it out! Lots of good reminders and contact information if you have questions.
Open Your Account Today – Opening an account is typically a same-day process. Each fall, the volume of new accounts increases. With your account, you are able to see all your results online and have reports delivered directly to your email address. In addition, your account allows you access to the Midwest Laboratories Mobile App. The process only takes a couple of minutes to complete online.
Soil Sampling Orders – With your account, you can order soil bags, soil probes, boxes and shipping labels online at your convenience.
News affecting Clients
Need Bid Pricing for a Special Project? – Please fill out this form and you will receive the information you need with respect to analysis and price.
El Nino – Weather this fall could be a factor, Read more in this article, “NOAA: El Nino Winter Impact” by Bryce Anderson, August 24, 2015